You can upgrade or downgrade your billing account at any time. This will adjust your current storage limit for storing your backups. Each subscription plan has different amounts of storage space. To adjust your current plan, follow the steps below
- From the WebsiteBackupBot.com menu, click the "Login" link and login to your account.
- From the Portal menu, click the "My Account" link to access your account and billing information.
- Scroll down to the "Billing Information" section.
- Click the "Edit" button to access the fields and select the new plan.
- You must enter a valid Visa, Mastercard or AMEX credit card.
- Visit the Pricing page to view plans.
- Click the "Save" button.
Note: You cannot downgrade to a plan with lower space than you are currently using. Instead, you must first delete existing backup and lower your current storage usage. Once done, you can then downgrade to a lower plan.