You can download website backup zip files locally to your PC. Backup zip files are protected with a password for your security. Follow the steps below to download a backup zip file:
- From the WebsiteBackupBot.com menu, click the "Login" link and login to your account.
- The Portal "Dashboard" page appears upon account login (if not, from the Portal menu, click "Dashboard"). Within the "Dashboard" page, all of your backup projects/websites are displayed.
- Locate the project/website you wish to view backups for and click the "View Backups" button next to it.
- The "View Backups" page appears and shows all of the backup files for this project/website.
- Click the "Download" button next to the backup file you want and the download will begin.
Note: To open the file, click the "Zip Password" button and an email will be sent to you with the password enclosed. Use the password when you open the zip file and you will be able to access the contents of the zip.